Legendary Photo Project “Earth From The Air”
Legendary Photo Project “Earth From The Air” by French photographer and journalist Yann Arthus-Bertrand honored “Knight of the Legion” and recipient of numerous other awards created photo project featuring 500,000 pictures, by 100 photographers from 100 countries, of different parts of the Earth, taken from the air for the project “Earth from the Air”.. He has received international acknowledgement because of his photography. Ans so far over 3 million photo albums has been sold. Today we’ve brought some of best pictures from this project for you. Enjoy and Share :) [98 Pics]
1. The world’s largest man-made archipelago – the overall plan.
2. Tractor in a field in Montana. 3. Love Parade in Berlin’s Tiergarten park.
4. Central Park in New York.
5. Dovecote in Mit-Hámre “, Egypt. Pigeons are bred for meat.
6. Caravan in the dunes. Mauritania.
7. Holiday Village in the vicinity of Geneva, Switzerland.
8. Agricultural landscape near the town of Cognac, France.
9. Wet-paint drying carpets in the Indian city of Jaipur.
10. Emperor penguin colony at Beaufort Island off the coast of Antarctica.
11. Accumulations of flamingos on the waters of the lake in Kenya.
12. Cemetery Iraqi tanks in the desert in Kuwait.
13. Mosque in Mali.
14. “Revolving” irrigation systems for fields in Jordan.
15. Phi Phi Le island near Phuket. Thailand.
16. Icebreaker “Louis Saint Laurent” in Nunavut. Canada.
17. Olive plantation in Andalucia.
18. The village on stilts in Tongkil. Philippines.
19. Temple of Ramses II at Abu Simbel rock. Egypt.
20. Yurt on the outskirts of the Mongolian capital Ulan Bator.
21. Heart of the mangrove trees in New Caledonia.
22. The Chinese are dried on the highway in the vicinity of Beijing corn.
23. Fishermen on the ice of Lake Baikal.
24. Cemetery at Asyut. Egypt.
25. Cows in the pasture between the dunes in Chile.
26. Volcanic eruption in Kamchatka Karymsky.
27. The area of Charles de Gaulle in Paris.
28. A fisherman on Lake Kossou in Côte d’Ivoire.
29. Fields of tulips near Lisse, the Netherlands.
30. Destroyed by the eruption of the volcano Paricutin Church San Juan Parangaricutiro in Mexico.
31. Uffingtonskaya white horse – 110-foot chalk figure in the English county of Oxfordshire. Age about 3,000 years.
32. Gorge Bras de Caverne on the island of Reunion in the Indian Ocean.
33. A lonely figure on the New York stadium.
34. Village near Lake Chad.
35. Cosmonaut on Nazca, located in Peru.
36. El Atteuf in Algeria.
37. Venezia bird’s-eye view . 38. Royal tombs in Ayutthaya, Thailand.
39. Stone Forest scurvy de Bemaraha, which was formed by erosion of softer limestone rocks.
40. Tractor in a field in Montana.
41. Scattering of satellite dishes on the roofs of the old city in Damascus, Syria.
42. Roman theater in Palmyra, Syria.
43. A giant sign on the helipad in New York City: “Melissa, marry me?”
44. “Awnings World artist Clara Helter from Jerusalem.
45. Snow-covered Pripyat .
46. Oil-bearing desert Athabasca in Canada.
48. Salt formation from the Dead Sea.
49. Rice fields in Nepal.
50. Confluence of a tributary of the River Uruguay, the Argentine province of Misiones.
51. A flock of birds flies over a dump in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
52. Melted the iceberg in the fjord in Greenland.
53. Thickets of hyacinth on the river Nile.
54. View of the central part of the French city of Nevers, the capital of the Department of Nièvre.
55. Snow-capped volcano Villarika in Chile.
56. Tree of Life in the Kenyan Tsavo National Park.
57. Fields of tulips near the Dutch town of Lisse.
58. Henderson, a suburb of Las Vegas.
59. Orange gardens in Salto Grande, Uruguay
60. Ship “Eduard Bohlen” Stranded at the Skeleton Coast in Namibia, September 5, 1909.
61. The irrigation system in the desert of Wadi Rum, Jordan.
62. Hiram Bingham road leading to Machu Picchu.
63. Greenhouses in San Augustine, Andalusia.
64. River Churun on the Mountain Devil Auyantepui in Venezuela, the highest waterfall feeding the world’s Angel.
65. Citadel of Aleppo, Syria.
66. Timgad – Roman city in North Africa, in present-day Algeria.
67. Solar thermal power plant in Sanlucar la Mayor, Andalucia, Spain.
68. The village near Timbuktu, Mali
69. Montaque de Taco, near Buenavista, Tenerife, Canary Islands.
70. Ancient Egyptian obelisk, weighing 1,185 tonnes in Aswan, whose construction was halted because of the crack.
71. Harvesting of cotton in the Ivory Coast.
72. Perito Moreno Glacier, near the Argentine city of El Calafate in the Argentine province of Patagoniyaarge.
73. Rano Kau, Volcano National Park in the Rapa Nui on Easter Island. This volcano, located on the south-west of the island last erupted in the period from 150 to 210 thousand years ago.
74. Deforestation in the national park Los Haitis, Dominican Republic.
75. Eyes Maldives, Maldives.
76. Copper mine dumps in Chukvikamata, Chile.
77. Chocolate Mountains. The island of Bohol, Philippines.
78. The village is near Tahoua, Niger.
79. Highlands near Maelifellssandur in Iceland.
80. Barringer Crater in northern Arizona. Represents the point of a meteorite that was discovered in 1871. Crater – 170 m deep and 1,2 km in diameter. Meteorite collided with Earth 50 000 years ago, at a speed of 39 thousand miles per hour (64,000 kph).
81. Shrimp farm in Thailand.
82. Agricultural landscape near Quito, Ecuador.
83. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.
84. Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok.
85. Tortuga Island, Venezuela.
86. The archipelago of Los Roques, Venezuela.
87. Rio de Janeiro.
99. Windmills near Palm Springs, California.
89. Palm plantations in Malaysia.
90. The island of Nosy Nato, Madagascar.
91. Oasis in Algiers.
92. The village on stilts in Thailand.
93. The harvesting of cotton in Burkina Faso.
94. Stupa Budnath – Buddhist temple in Kathmandu.
95. Vats of dye staining of the skin in the city of Fez marrokkanskom.
96. A herd of goats in the Republic of Djibouti.
97. Plateau on the island of Madagascar.
98. Nomads in the mountains of Mongolia.
Official Site: Yann Arthus Bertrand More About: Yann Arthus Bertand on WikiPedia